We want to make sure you can find your site with ease and navigate our beautiful park without any issues during your stay. You can also print off this map to take with you on your way! If you’re interested in a specific tent site, RV site, or cabin, please let us know and we’ll do what we can to reserve it for you!
• The speed limit is 5 MPH at all times in the campground.
• No firearms, BB guns, pellet guns, sparklers, or fireworks are permitted.
• All motor vehicles must be registered, insured, and driven by a licensed driver.
• Motorcycles, minibikes, and mopeds are to be used only for entering or leaving the campground.
• Three-wheelers and four-wheelers are not allowed.
• No skateboards, hoverboards, or rollerblades.
• Bike riding in the campground is allowed between 8:00 AM and dusk.
• Only one vehicle per site. Visitors or second vehicles must park in designated areas.
• Pets are welcome as long as they are on a leash (no longer than six feet) at all times and do not disturb other campers. Each person is responsible for cleaning up after his or her pet. DO NOT leave your pets unattended at your campsite.
• No power tools or equipment, including chainsaws or leaf blowers, are permitted to be used without consent from management.
• No cutting, removal, destruction, or injury to any tree or shrub, alive or dead, standing or fallen. Please do not cut saplings for marshmallow sticks.
• Radios, TVs, and noise must be kept at a level as not to offend your neighbors.
• No one under the age of 21 is allowed to drink any type of alcoholic beverage, no matter what. This
rule is strictly enforced and violators will be evicted without refund.
• Messages will be posted on the bulletin board at the office.
• Children under the age of seven years old must be accompanied by an adult when using the
• Campfires must be contained in fire ring and extinguished before retiring for the evening. Due to
state law and possible infestation of the Asian Longhorned Beetle, please be advised that no wood
from outside of Pennsylvania is permitted to be brought into the campground.
• QUIET TIME is between the hours of 10:30 PM and 8:00 AM. Radios and outside TVs must be
turned off at this time and children must be on their campsite or with their parents, guardians or
another responsible adult. At 10:30 PM all public areas of the campground are closed. Interfering
with anyone else’s enjoyment of the campground, day or night, is contrary to campground
regulations. After 10:30 PM vehicles may only be used to enter and leave the campground.
• We do not permit camping guests to sell merchandise on our property. You may sell trailers and
related items. Items sold on our premise must be listed with our office. Your seasonal site is not to
be considered as part of your trailer sale.
• The management reserves the right to terminate campsite and seasonal rentals to anyone who does not conform to all these rules and regulations or other expressed instructions/requests from management. Violators will be asked to leave the campground without refund.
• The management reserves the right to change these rules and regulations at any time.
Q: Can we request a specific site?
Valleyview cannot guarantee specific sites, but if you’re interested in a particular tent site, RV site, or rental unit, please let us know at the time you submit your Reservation and we’ll do what we can to reserve it for you!
Q: Do you allow pets?
Pets are allowed at certain sites and rental units. Please refer to our Rates & Lodging page to see which sites and units welcome your four-legged friends!
Q: When is Check-In and Check-Out?
Check-In is 2:00 PM and Check-Out is 10:00 AM. If you would like an extension on your stay, you will need to re-register at the office prior to 10:00 AM on the day of your check-out. More information regarding reservations can be found on our Reservations page.
Q: Do you refund deposits for cancelled reservations?
Valleyview will refund your deposit in full if your cancellation occurs 14 or more days prior to your arrival. There are no refunds for cancellations within 14 of your booked date, weather inconveniences, or no-shows.
Q: Do you have supplies available for purchase on-site?
Valleyview manages a small store at the office that carries a selection of camping necessities to make your stay the best it can be and to keep you covered in case something gets left behind! For food, groceries, dining, or more specific supplies, there are a number of stores that are within easy driving distance of our location.
Q: What do I need to bring for staying in a rental unit?
All our rental units feature bedding, kitchen utensils, heat, hot water, picnic tables, and fire rings. Anything else you will need beyond that, such as extra pillows, sleeping bags, or groceries, should be brought with you.
Q: What is there to do in the area?
Northeast Pennsylvania is a truly beautiful spot, and there is an abundance of family attractions and destinations close by to Valleyview– just check out everywhere there is to visit on our Local Attractions page!
Q: How do I get to Valleyview Campground?
Valleyview has easy access from major routes, regardless of which direction you’re coming from. Detailed directions can be found on our Contact Us page!